name of this close has been unchanged since 1480, when
it was home to Alexander Gray, a burgess
of the city and member of the great council.
has been historically linked to Jacobite sympathisers
and Bishop Seabury, but is of little
interest today apart from the view to Old St. Paul's
Church which can be gained at the foot of the close.
GRAY'S CLOSE LINKS TO JEFFREY